Feature request

Aug 19, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Hi,

I would like to have a cli verison of this program. So some things can get automated by writing scripts for it. It would also be nice when iExporter would erase the songs on the export location before exporting. Cause now old songs which aren't in the playlists anymore are still there. And maybe...but that's quite a request...some kind of syncing? So that the old songs would be erased and only new ones would be exported. There are several programs that have this option, like iTunes Agent i.e. But they can't export to a folder, and they don't export smart playlists or export all songs.

And a minor request, a progress bar?

Kind regards,

Me

Aug 19, 2009 at 8:11 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Aug 19, 2009 at 8:13 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Aug 20, 2009 at 10:12 PM

There is now a command line version of iExporter available at the downloads section!

Aug 20, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Wow,

a VERY big thank you! How do you feel about the other updates? Especially the syncing one?

Now I can export my tracks automatically by writing a windows script! Very handy!

Aug 21, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Well... the syncing part is not something 'easy' ;)
But I'm keeping it in mind so I can take a look at some options!
So no promises here :)

To delete files before export will be the next thing I'll develop... so just keep an eye out for any updates.

The progress bar is nice to have, but I'll make a work item of it, so I can see if it's possible.

Dec 19, 2009 at 11:57 PM
Syncing mode is now available from version iExporter gui v2.2.0.0! Enjoy :)